Tuesday 3 April 2012

Mexican Corona

After two weeks on the sunny beaches in Huatulco Mexico the first day from work was a long dry one. And it must have been noticed, After my lunch break I arrived back to my desk and  what did I find sent over from DE & CMX .....

A beautiful, perfectly chilled Corona with a lime that was delivered right to my desk! It's screaming, "Ola amiga, I'm over here".

I'm salivating just thinking about the golden smoothness trickling down my parched throat. Like a spring stream spreading over sun backed clay... That wisp of misty aroma appearing as the cap is popped off…. The refreshing notes of lime awakening the taste buds on the sides of the tongue.  The memory of sand between the toes. It's painfully cruel that I can't drink it now at work.  I've considered sneaking it but it's risky. Everyone knows since they had to come over and see what I was laughing at. I am truly amused and equally grateful! 
You can bet I will be thinking about you guys with every sip tonight.

C H E E R S!





.

No comments:

Post a Comment