Thursday 11 August 2016

Hounds follow those who feed them.... Port Moody Pub Crawl


I think I have found my favorite tasting room!

If you know me, you know that I love dogs. And the name was the first thing that I loved about this place, "Yellow Dog".  Sadly there was not a yellow Labrador or Golden retriever on site when I visited, but dogs are welcome so there is often a furry friend to say hi to. 




There is are some inside seats, but make sure to keep walking... Past the tasting room, past the bar, and past the brewing facility to the back yard! This is where they got me! A bark mulch floor with picnic benches, top it with a beer, and this is the perfect sunny day setting for me. 


The traditional brewery foods are available, like pepperoni sticks, but you are welcome to bring your own. I suggest stopping in at Urbani Foods next door to pick up a tray of meats and cheese. There are also rotating food trucks along Murray Street.

I also love the tasting tray are in the shape of a dog bone! 


So grab a snack and head to Yellow Dogs back yard patio for a pint on a hot summer day.
~ Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment