Monday 31 July 2017

We hit the trails

We hit the trails at 8 am sharp !

Some of us enjoyed a leisurely hike up the Sea to Summit trail (7.5 km), taking about 3 1/2 hours to complete and then some were super speedy taking less than 2 hours (I was not one of them)!


I like to enjoy the view along the way.




A few members did not hike up the Sea to Summit trail with, but took the gondola and enjoyed more leisurely trails from the top. There are a ton to pick from. And the views !!!

 


Our first Brewery stop was at noon at Backcountry. They were kind enough to reserve a table for us. with a total of 12 meeting at the brewery, we enjoyed flights and pints and some excellent thin crust pizza.




Next stop A Frame, our numbers dwindled as the day was getting on.



It was a great day, amazing weather fabulous beer and food.  
We'll be doing this one again !











1 comment:

  1. After checking out a handful of the blog articles on your web page, I seriously like your way of writing a blog. I bookmarked it to my bookmark site list and will be checking back in the near future. Please check out my web site too and tell me your opinion. netflix.com login

    ReplyDelete